CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vacation Successfully Completed

Our family vacation came to a successful conclusion today. My family started their long flights home this afternoon and I returned to Yogyakarta. We had a great time together. I will post photos and stories next week.

This weekend I'm meeting my lovely study abroad friend Kelsey Cobb for a few days in Yogya! I haven't seen Kelsey since we celebrated my 21st birthday together in Udaipur, India. Kelsey is currently working in Singapore and was able to arrange to hop over for a quick visit. It will be great to see her again. So many wonderful visitors and only 5 weeks left in my grant! 

More updates soon...

1 comment:

  1. Mary Ann in VermontApril 24, 2010 at 7:41 PM

    Dearest Sarah,
    Have a perfectly lovely weekend basking in the memories of your family and enjoying a good~friend. Hoping that none of the flights for your family have been cancelled due to the Iceland volcano cloud. I cannot wait to see/hear all about the adventures of your visit. The best of times during the next five weeks!
    Love all the way from here in Middlebury to you,
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete