CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update: Xmas Plans

My parents were originally going to visit me in Indonesia for Christmas. Traveling from the states during the holiday season, however, turned out to be nearly impossile (at least if you're not a millionaire). Therefore, I found myself with nothing planned during my longest vacation of the year. So...
I am going to Thailand and Cambodia for Christmas!
We are only allowed to leave the country once during our grant period and only for 14 days. So, Thom, Anna, Alexa and I are taking this trip over the holidays (December 17-30) with our grace period. In addition to Thailand and Cambodia, we have two quick stops in Singapore and Malaysia. Round trip tickets for the whole adventure came to a grand total of, get this, $375! Absolutely worth it! It should be a great 14 days and a great birthday and Xmas present to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a Christmas to remember... Looking forward to hearing all about the trip. We look forward to Spring Break in Magelang and Bali with you...
    Love, Mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete